§ 1. Common PROVISIONS
1. These Terms (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms“) refer to a Charity Celebration under the title “#DisplateForTrees” in relation to Earth Working day (hereinafter referred to as the “Charity Event“).
2. The Charity Celebration is organized by GWD Principle sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw 02-017, Aleje Jerozolimskie 123A, entered into the Sign-up of Business people of the Countrywide Courtroom Sign up retained by the District Court docket for the Capital City of Warsaw, XII Business Division of the National Court Register less than entry No. 0000451277, NIP (Tax Identification Quantity) 9512364589 (hereinafter referred to as the “Organizer“).
3. The beneficiary of the Charity Celebration is Trees for the Upcoming, Inc., with its registered seat at the tackle: 1400 Spring Avenue, Suite 500, Silver Spring, Maryland 20910, United States of The usa, EIN: 52-1644869 (hereinafter referred to as the “Beneficiary“).
4. The Participant of the Charity Event is each individual owner of an account on the social network Twitter or Instagram, who through the period of time of the Charity Event, i.e., from April 1, 2022, 00:00 CEST right until April 30, 2022, 23:59 CEST will put up a picture of their drawing of tree(s) on the framed space of the cardboard provided by Organizer with shipping of obtained Displate poster(s) and will incorporate #DisplateForTrees to this photo, as defined in § 2. place 2 of the Terms (hereinafter referred to as the “Participant“).
§ 2. CHARITY Party
2. The Charity Function will start off on April 1, 2022, at 00:00 CEST, and will stop on April 30, 2022, at 23:59 CEST. To take part in the Charity Party, the Participant shall satisfy the next demands jointly:
1) write-up a photo of their drawing of tree(s) on the framed spot of the cardboard delivered by the Organizer with transport of obtained Displate poster(s) on the Participant’s Twitter or Instagram account and
2) increase #DisplateForTrees to this picture (hereinafter referred to as the “Photograph“).
No Pictures will be counted following this time.
3. The Photograph will be counted in the Charity Occasion if it is of superior excellent the drawing is created within the cardboard frame and can be effortlessly regarded. No vulgar or unethical Picture will be counted in the Charity Party.
4. The Organizer is entitled to share Images on their Twitter account (https://twitter.com/displate) and their Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/displate/) as very well as to share the Participant’s nickname.
5. Only just one Picture will be counted in the Charity Event of one particular Participant’s account on Twitter or Instagram.
6. For just one Photo designed during the period of time of the Charity Party in accordance with these Phrases, the Organizer will pay to the Beneficiary a donation equal to the price tag of planting 5 trees. Whole Organizer’s donation from the pictures will not exceed the rate of planting 100,000 trees.
7. Donations will only be legitimate when the Photo has been posted for the duration of the period of the Charity Function in accordance with these Phrases.
8. The Organizer will determine the range of Pictures made in accordance with these Conditions.
9. The Organizer will tell about the final results of the Charity Occasion by means of its Twitter and Instagram account (https://twitter.com/displate) & (https://www.instagram.com/displate/) at the most recent inside of 14 days following the stop of the Charity Party.
§ 3. PARTICIPANTS’ Legal rights AND OBLIGATIONS
1. Individuals are obliged to comply with these Conditions of Charity Celebration and with Twitter and Instagram rules and guidelines.
2. By participating in Charity Event, the Participant agrees to these Conditions.
3. The suitable to participate in the Charity Celebration is granted only to all those Contributors who satisfy all the disorders of participation specified in these Terms.
4. Contributors are obliged to use their genuine private accounts to write-up the Picture. No Pictures posted from pretend accounts or by a bot will be counted. The Organizer has the ideal to validate the authenticity of the Participant’s account.
5. Participation in the Charity Event is voluntary and free of charge of cost.
6. The Organizer has the right to repost the Participant’s nickname and confirm the authenticity of the Participant’s account, and as such personal knowledge may be processed. Make sure you refer to the Privateness Plan on https://displate.com/about-privacy to understand about the protection of particular data and your rights regarding the processing of your individual information.
7. Organizer has appointed DPO who can be contacted by electronic mail deal with observed in Privateness Plan. The Data Defense Officer may well be contacted for matters relevant to personalized details processing and any linked legal rights you could possibly have in relation thereto. Pointed out info will be processed by the Organizer (the information controller) as processing is essential for the needs of the reputable interests pursued by the controller to determine, look into or defend probable promises and for promoting applications involving sharing selected posts. Data will be saved for the interval necessary to obtain the established out needs. You have the suitable to entry your details and topic to the legislation: the correct to rectify, delete, restrict processing, the ideal to transfer info, the appropriate to object, and the ideal to withdraw consent at any time. You have the suitable to lodge a grievance to the supervisory authority responsible for the protection of individual details in the Member State of your normal residence, function, or any alleged violation.
8. Contributors present own info voluntarily. Having said that, deficiency of thereof may possibly make it difficult to be a part of the Charity Celebration.
§ 4. Grievances
1. Any complaints concerning the Charity Function course of action need to be described to the Organizer at the email deal with: [email protected]
2. The Organizer shall examine issues in just 14 business enterprise times of the receipt of the complaint.
§ 5. Last PROVISIONS
1. The Organizer reserves the ideal to transform the provisions of these Phrases at any time. The Organizer shall promptly advise the Members about each modify to these Terms by publishing appropriate data on https://displate.com/website.
2. The info about Charity Function contained in any details and advertising products, in distinct on Organizer’s web site (https://displate.com/web site), has only auxiliary character the scope of rights and obligations of the Participant and Organizer is set out in these Conditions.
3. The Organizer is not liable for cancellation, modifications of deadlines, or change of conditions of the Charity Occasion as a outcome of unpredictable situation or occasions beyond its handle.
4. These Terms and the Charity Party are ruled by Polish law.
5. Any disputes that may possibly come up among the Organizer and the Members linked with the Charity Occasion shall be settled as significantly as feasible in excellent religion by negotiations. In scenario the settlement is not reached by negotiations, a dispute shall be fixed by a prevalent court skilled for the registered place of work of the Organizer.
6. These Terms enter into drive on the day of their publication.
7. These Conditions will be accessible on the Organizer’s blog site (https://displate.com/website).